- Click here for a video walkthrough of the Malone Room
- The primary use of this room is for library sponsored activities. The Friends of the Victor Farmington Library and Victor Farmington Library activities are given priority in use of the meeting room. Any remaining time may be scheduled by non -profit organizations for educational, cultural or civic activities.
- Maximum occupancy is 44 people.
- The Malone Room will be available during regular library hours. Any meetings must be concluded by library closing time.
- Requests for the room may not be made more than three months in advance of the date needed.
- The Library must be notified promptly of cancellations.
- The meeting room will not be available when the library is closed due to weather or other emergency.
- Any publicity involving the use of the Malone Room will require mention of the sponsoring group.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited. Sponsoring organizations are responsible for set-up, clean up and removal of trash.
- All meetings/programs must be free and open to the public.
- The library is not responsible for lost articles.
- The use of the library's meeting room does not constitute an endorsement of an organization's policies or beliefs.
Policy for public use of the Malone Meeting Room is determined by the Board of Trustees of the Victor Free Library and administered by the library director or designate. The Board reserves the right to amend this policy any time without notice.
Approved by Board of Trustees
September 24, 1996
Revisions approved 3/22/16